Monday, May 12, 2014

Sitting with my Bestfriend in the Library

At 11.07 I sit with my bestfriend at school. She always encourage me whenever I am down and trapped in boring zone. We have the same passion about students and vision in education. Sometimes, I don't agree with her opinion but somehow.... I don't know.... her opinions trigger a lot my conscience toward myself. Beside her, I contemplate a lot about God's love, even she has her own struggle about it. But her spirit is like sparkle in the dark.... we spend our time together, our last time in Petra together. Thanks God for giving her in this chapter of my life. She cheers me up.... she makes my life both complicated and simple... just remember the way she laughed, I can move on.
Bless her.....
Love her....
Thank you bu Juanita ♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment