Monday, May 12, 2014

Leader or Boss?

Pagi-pagi sekali saat berangkat kerja, kumulai hari ini dengan berkeluh kesah dan berharap semua ini segera berlalu.... tidak enak memang, hanya saja setiap peristiwa kubawa dalam kekesalanku. Fight the good fight of faith inikah yang sedang kulalui? This is not agood fight anymore with my worst attitude I have.
Then, I saw her there.... she is the city major, ibu Risma. Seeing her working on the city garden in taman Bungkul.... makes me super shocked and ashamed....
God, bless her.... bless her in everything, in her work, decision and her own life privately. God, forgive me.... I don't have such great attitude. That's the real good fight of faith. She is the leader, not the boss. She is the mother of the city. The leader  takes care.... the boss only says what to do but not involve. Today I learn to be modest and humble. Being a leader in my life is not about showing the best in everything but showing surrender in everything. Thank you Lord, thank you bu Risma.

No comments:

Post a Comment