Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Tearfull Letter from My Student

Memorable experience

It's very hard to find a teacher like you, care about her students, see her students happy, know their feelings..it's very rare..I'm grateful to be your student. Because of you, I can walk through my path, pass all my problem, change my fate, gain a confidence,courage,spirit,motivation..all you have done because you care about me. You don't want to see your student suffer...when I see you, it feels like you're my other parent...and you remind me of my teacher that same as you from the past. But why the good things that cannot last long? Why the precious things in our life can't we kept forever? To be honest, I want you to teach me more..not only english but the meaning of this life..if I beside you I feel safe, peace,calm. You are my favorite teacher. Farewell my teacher, my final wish, not for me but for you, I wish you the best of luck, bright future too. And now for my last words of...."Teacher, I"ll miss you"....                                       -steven-"Even you go to the further place, there's to be a connection between student and teacher." -edward s-

I never forget their face when I listened all their stories and feeling shared.
They said they have learned a lot from me....no, actually it was I who learned a lot from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment